Learn to crochet colourful baubles and bright white snowflakes in this Advanced Beginner level class!
In order to make these ornaments you must be familiar with basic crochet stitches such as single and double crochets, foundation chains, and slipped stitches. With these simple skills, you can quickly learn to create beautiful ornaments - perfect for hanging on your tree, or just bringing some colour to your space. Take-home instructions will be provided for each type of ornament.
Maximum 4 students per class.
Cost: $45 plus taxes and materials (see below)
Instructor: Janice Frome
Date & Time: Sunday, December 1st, 12pm to 2pm.
Small amounts of worsted or DK weight yarn in a selection of colours. You will be making ornaments in the class (time permitting), so you will want to bring 4 colours for the bauble, and possibly some white or off-white for the snowflake.
A 4.5mm (US I) crochet hook.
Locking stitch markers and a tapestry needle are recommended.
Students receive a 10% discount on class materials when purchased in-store.
- Registration and payment of fees must be completed two days prior to the start date in order to secure a seat.
- Payment can be made online, or in store.
- A minimum number of students is required for each class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start of the class; your original receipt is required in order to receive a full refund.
- Please purchase all materials in advance of the first class unless otherwise noted.