This class will walk you through knitting two at a time, toe-up socks with the magic loop technique.
You will learn how to cast on for the toe, increases and short rows while knitting your socks.
Schedule: Fridays, January 14th, 28th and February 11th - 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
Materials: 100g of sock yarn - 40" circular needle in size to obtain gauge.
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn purchased for the class.
Cost: $75 + tax.
- Registration and payment must be completed two days prior to the start date.
- Payment can be made online or in store.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start date. Original receipt required in order to receive a full refund.
- A minimum number of students is required. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Proof of vaccination required.