This introduction to knitting class will teach skills to the complete beginner.
You will learn how to cast on and cast off, do a knit stitch, and read a basic pattern. The project for this class is a pair of fingerless mittens.
Schedule: Thursday, February 3rd and 17th - 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
Materials: 100 g of worsted weight yarn - 5 mm / US 8.
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn required for the class.
Cost: $50 + tax
- Registration and payment must be completed two days prior to the start date.
- Payment can be made online or in store.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start date. Original receipt required in order to receive a full refund.
- A minimum number of students is required. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Proof of vaccination required.