All knitters, even the most advanced ones make mistakes. Learn how to identify and fix your mistakes without ripping everything out.
We’ll explore the most common mistakes including dropped stitches, missed increases, twisted stitches, split stitches, and more. We’ll get daring and fix a mis-crossed cable and a wonky slipped stitch selvedge.
Skills needed: you’re comfortable with the basics and know how to increase, work a simple cable, and follow simple pattern instructions.
Instructor: Holli Yeoh
Cost: $65, plus materials (see below).
Dates & Times:
Saturday, May 11th, 1pm to 4pm
Please bring the following items:
- homework swatch (details will be provided after registration)
- smooth, worsted weight yarn in a light colour (should have at least 2 plies and preferably some wool content)
- appropriately sized knitting needles
- double pointed needles 1-2 sizes smaller (wood or bamboo, if possible)
- the smallest size circular needle (or dpn) you have
- crochet hook (similar size to knitting needles)
- blunt darning needle
- locking stitch markers
- knitter’s tool kit (stitch markers, locking markers, darning needles, etc)