This two hour workshop will give you the basic skills you need to get started with crochet. We will start with holding your hook and working the foundation chain, right up to single crochet, half-double crochet, and double crochet stitches.
These techniques will be taught while creating a simple dishcloth, perfect for gifting or using at home. The pattern and stitch descriptions will be provided.
No prior crochet experience is required for this class. All aspects of the project will be discussed in class, however, completing the dishcloth will depend on the speed at which you work.
Maximum 4 students per class.
Cost: $45 plus taxes and materials (see below)
Instructor: Janice Frome
Dates & Time:
Saturday, January 25th, 12pm to 2pm.
Approximately 50g of worsted or DK weight cotton yarn. Suggestions include Lily Sugar & Cream Cotton and Patons Hempster
a 5.5mm (US I) crochet hook.
Students receive a 10% discount on class materials when purchased in-store.
- Registration and payment of fees must be completed two days prior to the start date in order to secure a seat.
- Payment can be made online, or in store.
- A minimum number of students is required for each class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start of the class; your original receipt is required in order to receive a full refund.
- Please purchase all materials in advance of the first class unless otherwise noted.