This class will teach how to knit a hat on circular needles to knitters who already know how to cast on, knit and purl. Techniques will include joining in the round and shaping with decreases.
Materials: 100g of aran weight yarn - 16" circular needles and a set of double pointed needles in size US 10 / 6 mm.
Students receive a 10% discount on yarn purchased for the class.
Cost: $50 + tax
Schedule: Friday, February 4th and 18th - 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Registration and payment must be completed two days prior to the start date.
- Payment can be made online or in store.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start date. Original receipt required in order to receive a full refund.
- A minimum number of students is required. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Proof of vaccination required.