Instructor: Kelsey Zachary
Cost: $60 plus materials (see below).
These slippers are quick, cozy, and fun to knit. Through this quick knit you will learn a traditional sock construction which includes turning a heel with short rows and picking up stitches on the gusset. Because of the super bulky yarn they are also the perfect addition to your gifting knitting queue.
Dates & Times:
Wednesday, November 21, 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Needles: One set of 8mm needles Double Pointed Needles
Stitch markers, a measuring tape, and a yarn needle are also required.
Students receive a 10% discount on class materials.
- Registration and payment of fees must be completed two days prior to the start date in order to secure a seat.
- Payment can be made online, or in store.
- A minimum number of students is required for each class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start of the class; your original receipt is required in order to receive a full refund.
- Please purchase all materials in advance of the first class unless otherwise noted.
When registering for your class, be sure to select "Store Pick-Up" as your shipping option!