Have you mastered the basics of knitting and are ready to tackle a new skill? Our 'Next Steps' series is designed to teach you new techniques while creating a beautiful, functional project.
In the Cables Workshop, you will knit a cozy headband while mastering knitted cables. You will be working from a printed pattern to make the headband, and will therefore learn how to read charts, and understand cable symbols on knitting charts.
Maximum 4 students per class.
Cost: $45 plus taxes and materials (see below)
Instructor: Sarah Thornton
Dates & Time:
Tuesday, December 17th, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
5mm or 5.5mm / US 8 or 9 knitting needles (straight or circular)
A cable needle
Students receive a 10% discount on class materials when purchased in-store.
- Registration and payment of fees must be completed two days prior to the start date in order to secure a seat.
- Payment can be made online, or in store.
- A minimum number of students is required for each class. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class if the minimum is not met.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the start of the class; your original receipt is required in order to receive a full refund.
- Please purchase all materials in advance of the first class unless otherwise noted.