This self striping pattern will give you the look of fancy colourwork without the effort of changing yarn colours. Use the ‘easy start’ coloured yarn to begin and end your socks in the perfect place, and create a matching pair!
Follow these instructions to knit an identical pair of socks:
1. Cut off the green marker thread and start knitting the cuff in the base color.
2. Knit the leg to the end of the jacquard pattern.
3. Knit the heel in the base color.
4. Knit the foot in the jacquard pattern until the desired size is reached.
5. Then knit the toe in the base color. The sock is ready!
6. Cut off the next section of green marker thread and repeat steps 1 - 5
If you are knitting a toe-up sock, you will need to cut the yarn and re-join it to the base colour when your foot has reached the desired length.
Composition: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
Gauge: 30 stitches/4"
Recommended Needle Size: 2.5 mm / US 1.5